- Makhanas - 2 Cups
- Milk - 500ml
- Cashews - ½ Cup
- Ghee - 1 tbsp
- Green cardamom - 2-3 cardamom
- Dry fruits, as per your choice
- Sugar, as per taste
1. Light fry the makhanas along with cashews in ghee and keep it aside.
2. When cooled, take half makhanas, cardamom seeds and cashews and blend.
3. Heat the milk in a pan. Add blended makhana and cook on a low flame for about 15-20 minutes.
4. Take it off the heat and garnish it with dry fruits.
5. Your makhana kheer is ready to serve.
6. Serve it hot or cold!
Nutritional Value (Per Serving)
- Calories - 87.5kcal
- Carbohydrates - 28.5g
- Protein - 3.75g
- Fat - 4g
- Cholesterol - 5.25mg
- Sodium - 17 mg
- Potassium - 188 mg
- Vitamin A - 50 IU
- Calcium - 138.5 mg
- Iron - 1.4 mg
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *