1. Wash the sabudana with water until the scratch gets washed properly.
2. Take a wide bowl and soak sabudana for a few hours.
3. In a pan, heat the milk. Add the sabudana to a boil, sim the gas and cook the sabudana.
4. Add sugar to the pan and let it cook until it gets dissolved.
5. Add cardamon and saffron and mix it well.
6. Check if the sabudana is cooked properly, then add chopped nuts and raisins.
7. Add little water if required to avoid sticking milk to the pan.
8. Delicious sabudana kheer is ready to serve!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *