1. De-join the two chitwoken legs.
2. Julienne ginger and chop 5-6 spring onions.
3. Halve green chillies and finely chop garlic cloves.
4. Heat the oil and shallow fry the chicken till it turns light brown.
5. Add chopped onion and carrot to the chicken.
6. Add ginger, garlic, spring onions and green chillies.
7. Add salt, pepper and some fresh coriander leaves and saute.
8. Pour the water and let it simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
9. Squeeze in the lemon.
10. Add soya sauce and honey.
11. Stir the broth gently and cover it. Let it simmer away for 10 minutes.
12. Remove the chicken from the broth and shred it.
13. Add a handful of noodles to the broth and cook for 5 minutes.
14. Add the shredded chicken into the broth and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *