1. Dry roast roasted Bengal gram in a pan till lightly browned.
2. Put them into a mixer jar. Add chickpeas and grind till smooth. Transfer into a bowl.
3. Add beetroot, ginger, red chilli powder, onions, pepper powder, and salt and mix well.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a non-stick pan.
5. Divide the mixture into equal portions, roll into balls and then flatten slightly.
6. Place half of them in the pan and shallow-fry in oil, turning sides, till golden and crisp on both sides.
7. Similarly, cook the remaining kebabs. Drain on absorbent paper.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *