1. Place semolina in a big bowl.
2. Add the whisked yoghurt and mix until well combined.
3. Add salt and curry leaves (and add the vegetables you love).
4. Mix it well and let the batter stand for 10 minutes.
5. Heat the appam pan on medium-low heat.
6. Add just a drop of oil to evey mould.
7. Add fruit salt to the batter.
8. mix well, and pour spoonfuls of batter into each mould.
9. Cover it and cook for about five minutes till the appams are golden-brown.
10. Flip the appams, and cook the other side for five minutes.
11. Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *