This Diwali, when your kids ask for chocolate, give them two!
Kids have an immense love for chocolates, and we cannot deny that they are not satisfied with just one bar at a time.
But, when the festive season is on the loose, it seems cruel to deny their demands and upset them. So, what can be done in this case?
Do not worry! Toneop has a solution for anything and everything.
This Diwali, our experts have brought nutritious and healthy homemade chocolate recipes for your kids. You can also involve your kids in preparing these delicious delicacies to have fun and give them a playful yet learning experience.
Let us check out some homemade chocolates and healthy bars for kids.
Dark chocolate is unlike any other type of chocolate and has many benefits.
However, it is even more beneficial for children as it stimulates the brain’s hippocampus through flavonoids, resulting in the development of concentration and memory.
A magnificent combination of dark chocolate, dried fruits, and seeds, loaded with antioxidants and micronutrients, makes it a healthy option for kids.
1. Melt the dark chocolate in a boiler.
2. Add the chopped dried fruits and seeds and stir well.
3. Pour the mixed chocolate mixture into a mould in whatever shape you like.
4. Freeze the chocolate for 1-2 hours and garnish it with dried rose petals.
Packed with protein and rich in fibre, quinoa is great for kids.
Its beneficial components are nutritious for kids and work as antioxidants.
A protein-rich bar loaded with fibre and other nutrients will make Diwali healthy for kids. You can also try homemade protein bars, which will serve as healthy anytime snake for them.
1. Preheat the oven to 350-degree F and spread the butter paper on the tray.
2. Heat the coconut oil and honey in a double boiler and mix well for 30 seconds.
3. Then add coffee granules, vanilla extract, and salt and mix well until smooth
4. Add the quinoa, mix seeds, cashews and almonds and coat everything well.
5. On the tray, spread this mixture in a thin layer and bake it for 20 minutes until the quinoa changes its colour and the layer turns crisp.
6. Now, melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler and spread the smoothened and melted dark chocolate evenly on the thin layered quinoa and nuts.
7. Put this tray in the freezer for a minimum of 1 hour, break them into pieces, and serve.
Marshmallow has distinct qualities, as it forms a protective layer on the skin and clears the digestive tract; the components comprised in the marshmallow decrease cough and fight infection.
A unique blend of chocolate and marshmallow will be the best treat for your kids this Diwali.
1. Melt the chocolate by double boiling method, then add chopped toasted almonds and marshmallow
2. Pour the mixture into moulds and freeze it for 30-40 minutes; break it into pieces and serve.
The vanilla extract has health benefits that help keep your heart healthy; according to expert research, vanilla also helps lower cholesterol, resulting in inflammation prevention of the arteries and preventing blood clots.
Vanilla-flavoured chocolate is a sweet fix for the kids with the goodness of coconut oil and vanilla extract.
1. Melt the dark chocolate and add coconut oil, honey, and salt.
2. Mix well until smooth.
3. Now add vanilla extract raisins and mix well; pour them into the mould, freeze, and cut them into pieces.
As an excellent source of vitamin C, strawberry is also rich in fibre. Kids are growing every day and require vitamin C along with other nutrients for proper growth and development. It also repairs body tissue and provides a healthy immune system.
An exotic combination of milk chocolate with pista and dried strawberries is sugar-free. Strawberry provides a slightly sweet and tangy taste to the chocolate.
1. Melt the milk chocolate and add dried strawberries, sea salt, and roasted chopped pista.
2. Mix well and spread it on the parchment paper, then garnish it with dried crushed rose petals and freeze it. Serve by cutting it into small pieces.
1. Blend dates, nuts, chia seeds, raisins, coconut, cocoa powder, and dried apricot properly.
2. Add muesli and coconut oil and blend again.
3. In a tray, spread parchment paper and spread the mixture on it. Flatten it with the help of a spatula.
4. Sprinkle the tutti fruit and some chopped dry fruits and put them in a freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Cut them into equal pieces and serve the delicacy.
Filled with nutritients, millet is a star grain in providing health benefits to kids.
It is easily digestible and also gluten-free. With smart carbohydrates, protein and lots of fibre, millets prevent constipation and help muscle building.
Your kids will ask for a bar of healthy chocolate with heavenly nutritional benefits every day.
Ingredients For Crunch
Ingredients For The Chocolate Sauce
1. Puree the dates with almond butter and coconut oil
2. Now add the seeds and mix the nuts and blend well again
3. Now transfer this mixture to a bowl and add the puffed millet and mix well.
4. On a tray with parchment paper layered, spread the mixture evenly.
5. To make the sauce in a pan, add coconut oil, cocoa powder, chocolate bar and almond milk and mix well to make a smooth sauce.
6. Pour this sauce on the already spread millet layer and add the desiccated coconut.
7. Freeze the tray for 1 hour and slice it and serve.
Let kids be kids; let them fill their faces with chocolates, but time healthy ones!
A healthy version of homemade chocolates and a chocolate bar that provides energy and nutrients to your kids are made with various ingredients that are best for your kids’ health, and trying such recipes will be loved by your kids too. So indulge in some tasty and healthy homemade chocolate recipes this Diwali. You can also try to make this with your kids so that it will add fun, and they will also learn some kitchen chores.
TONEOP is a platform dedicated to improving and maintaining your good health through a comprehensive range of goal-oriented diet plans and recipes. It also intends to provide value-added content to our consumers.
Download TONEOP to access our diet plans, recipes & much more.
Android user- https://bit.ly/ToneopAndroid
Apple user- https://apple.co/38ykc9H
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *