Forever Begins Here!
The first look, the first dance and the first day are very special for both the bride and the groom. This day does kick-start the rest of your life. This is why the bride, groom, their families and friends start the pre-wedding preparations months before the crucial day.
A wedding is not just about a day. The festivities start at least a week before the actual wedding day. Indian weddings are all about fascinating rituals that go on for a week and even continue after the main day.
Everything has to be perfect when it is a once-in-a-lifetime occasion like a wedding. Apart from the arrangements, dresses, food and guest list, health and appearance must be taken care of. Therefore, you must plan how to look best on your wedding day.
It is best to take care of yourself and set a plan in advance to get the desired results naturally.
Here are some factors to work on looking and feeling how you want on your wedding day.
You might want to gain or lose weight to look the way you want on your wedding day. Unfortunately, Rome was not built in a day! Similarly, weight loss and weight gain naturally is not short-term goal. Remember to plan it at least 3-6 months in advance, depending on the pounds you want to lose or gain.
It might sound stressful to work on body weight, but trust us, with a good plan and an expert to hold your hand, it is just a piece of cake. However, there are some things you should keep in mind while planning your weight management plan:
It might be overwhelming to decide how to start and what to focus on. It is better to determine the health goal. Decide whether it is weight loss, weight gain, muscle gain, or managing medical conditions. Once you decide on your health goal, find an expert or platform to assist you with your goals.
ToneOp-Health & Nutrition App helps you with your individual goals. It even provides combined wedding makeover plans to get you ready for the wedding. It has a holistic approach that includes diet, yoga, exercise, detoxification, a skin and hair care guide and counselling by the experts.
Wedding planning can be more stressful than the actual wedding day. Hence, continuous stress affects overall health negatively. The workload, planning, shopping, and decisions can be overwhelming.
Here are some tips for managing stress before and during a wedding.
1. Self-care is essential. Create a stress-busting and sustainable self-care routine for yourself.
2. Practice calming exercises and relaxing activities to boost your confidence and reduce anxiety.
3. Feel grounded and present with mindfulness.
4. Meditation is one of the best ways to keep yourself calm during the wedding preparations. It will help you get over the panic attacks.
4. Talk to your partner about the thoughts and feelings that bother you. Sharing this with a person going through the same phase will make you understand you are not alone and have someone by your side.
5. Talk to an expert. It is best to connect with a counsellor or expert to guide you through the process. They can provide you with practical ways to manage stress and anxiety. For example, the ToneOp-health and nutrition app offers a complete wedding makeover plan that includes counselling sessions for the bride, groom and family.
Let fruits, dry fruits, lemon juice, coconut water and veggies be your bridesmaid and best man. Observe your eating habits and make the required changes. Do not choose a crash diet in any scenario. Instead, just make slight changes like cutting out salt, dairy, sugar, bread and alcohol.
Exercises are very essential for glowing skin! They also help maintain your fitness, stay active and tighten your skin. So make sure to indulge in physical activity for at least 30 minutes daily.
Regular exfoliation, cleansing, toning, and moisturising every morning and night must be your vows before the wedding. Stick to the products that work for you. Avoid experimenting with anything new, as it might cause breakouts and reactions.
Whatever you are going to will use on your skin and makeup during your wedding days, try them at least a month ago.
Be it a bride or a groom, it is crucial to be careful with what touches your face during the final days. Any facial treatments should be planned 1-2 weeks in advance. Ensure to avoid any chemical or peel treatments in the last few days.
Just take repairing and hydrating treatments to make your skin look supple, fresh and glowing.
If you want the makeup to make you look stunning on the wedding day, then unfriend the makeup at least a month before. Use minimum products when necessary and ensure to remove every bit of the makeup before sleeping.
For more skincare tips, read- Food for healthy skin
Just looking beautiful or handsome is a waste if you feel tired, exhausted and dull. When everyone around you is full of energy. Work on building your immunity and metabolism to remain fresh and energetic throughout the wedding festivities.
Follow these simple steps to improve your metabolism and be healthy on your wedding day.
1. Plan small and frequent meals. Consume more fruits, salads, oats, high protein & high fibre food. Keep healthy snacks handy to munch when required.
2. Avoid eating in a hurry; instead, eat food slowly and sensibly. Mindless eating leads to consuming more food, increasing fat and decreasing metabolism.
3. Timeless eating is one of the most significant factors that lead to weight gain and disturbed functioning of organs. Therefore, be very specific about scheduling your breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
4. Stay hydrated, and not only with water. You can keep fresh juices, detox drinks and other healthy drinks that will not only keep you hydrated but also provide benefits to your skin and digestive system.
5. Plan at least 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercises like jogging, walking or swimming. It will boost your metabolism and help you manage weight.
6. Replace tea and coffee with authentic and organic green tea. It has excellent metabolism-boosting elements.
Detoxification helps you get rid of toxins and unwanted elements from your body. It supports both interior and exterior health; hence, it is a great deal. These simple hacks can be included way before the wedding to detoxify your body-
1. Consume at least two servings of fruit and veggies with every meal. Focus on greens to ensure a mega dose of micronutrients and phytonutrients to reduce free-radical damage.
2. Take a serving of lean protein with every meal (poultry, beans, tofu, pulses, or Quorn).
3. Get fibre-rich whole grains (oats, quinoa, barley, spelt, rye bread) with your meals.
4. Say no to sugars. Add a little honey to your dishes to sweeten them when required.
5. If you are a non-vegetarian, include at least two servings of oily fish every week. Vegetarians should go for foods such as nuts, seeds, seed oils and green leafy vegetables.
6. Probiotic foods are best to keep you healthy, aid digestion and tackle bloating.
7. You can also opt for a power detox plan to get complete benefits.
While planning a wedding, with jitters come a lot of confusion and stress. However, proper planning can help you achieve all your beauty and health goals in time. Approaching a team of experts who can provide you with all the necessary help, including diet plans, workouts, yoga sessions and different hair and skin care regime, is one of the best decisions you could make. So try the wedding makeover plan from ToneOp and get all these services at your fingertips.
TONEOP is a platform dedicated to improving and maintaining your good health through a comprehensive range of goal-oriented diet plans and recipes. It also intends to provide value-added content to our consumers.
Download TONEOP to access our diet plans, recipes & much more.
Android user- https://bit.ly/ToneopAndroid
Apple user- https://apple.co/38ykc9H
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *