Weight loss is a topic that is frequently discussed in the health and wellness industry, from fad diets to exercise regimens. But there are a lot of people who have trouble gaining weight. Read on for the solution!
People opt for several medicinal weight gainers to gain weight quickly. However, they could be better for overall health. Therefore, increasing the weight by consuming these medicines should be avoided.
Opt for some natural medicines with weight-gaining properties that assist in weight gain and muscle gain without side effects. Males tend to have more muscle mass compared to females due to the presence of testosterone hormones. Therefore, they can use natural remedies to gain weight, which may significantly improve body mass. Whether your goal is weight gain or weight loss, opting for natural ways should be your only option.
1. Natural Weight Gain Medicine For Male
2. Tips For Weight Gain For Males
3. Reasons For Weight Loss In Males
4. Remedies For Weight Gain For Males
5. The Final Say
It assists in providing strength to the muscles. It also curbs depression and stress and has weight-gaining properties, which help in healthy weight gain without any side effects.
It helps to promote better digestion, which increases the appetite and will enable you to consume extra calories and gain weight.
People say ghee is not suitable for health as it is saturated fat. Still, it is not as bad as trans-fat because it moves in the body smoothly without being deposited in the area where stubborn fat deposits are. In addition, consuming ghee daily provides numerous benefits.
People with lactose intolerance can consume it, as it is the only byproduct of milk that does not contain casein and lactose. In addition, you can add dates (Khajoor) and nuts in ghee and consume them to provide nutrients to the body and encourage weight gain.
Triphala is made by mixing three fruits. It contains detoxifying properties that aid digestion and help remove toxins from the body, promoting appetite and encouraging weight gain.
Shatavari is great for hormone regulation and weight gain, and it is also known as the queen of herbs which boosts immunity, aids digestion, and stabilises the tissues and organs. Also, it helps to encourage digestion and provides strength to the body.
Ashwagandha is said to boost immunity and increase appetite, which makes males consume extra calories required for weight gain. You can simply drink ashwagandha powder with warm milk and 1 tbsp of honey for excellent results.
Chyawanprash is a beautiful blend of micronutrients like phosphorus, iron and calcium. It is made with amla, which contains a good amount of vitamin C. It is considered to boost immunity which helps to gain weight and strengthen the system. It is also a home-based weight gain medicine for female.
1. You need to track food consumption and other habits along with some natural weight gain medicine. Hence, changing your eating habits and lifestyle can help you go a long way by gaining weight in a very healthy way.
2. Include spices like black pepper, ginger, tulsi, cloves and cardamom in your diet, as they have appetite-increasing properties which assist in weight gain.
3. You can add ginger, tulsi and pepper in your water or tea or black pepper in your salads and consume tea with Elaichi, which tastes good and boost weight gain.
4. Drink milk with turmeric powder before sleeping to get a good night's sleep. Unsound sleep suppresses appetite.
5. Include nuts, seeds and dates in your diet for good fats and micronutrients, which will encourage weight gain, rather than consuming junk. You can also consume peanuts, peanut butter, almond butter etc.
6. Consume soy and soy products but in a controlled portion. Try adding some soy chunks or tofu to your diet once in a while.
7. Besides food, exercising is also vital in boosting immunity and increasing appetite. In addition, strength training and cardio can help you build muscle and tone the body.
8. You can also include whey protein as a post-workout meal with water or milk to provide your body with extra protein, which helps build muscle and repair the wear and tear that occurs during working out.
There are several reasons which contribute to being underweight in men, and some of these factors are-
Many men suffer from specific ailments caused due to being underweight like
Consuming high-calorie foods assists in weight gain, but in a very unhealthy way. Moreover, this weight gain will lead to many other body issues, like hypertension, diabetes, etc.
To avoid such side effects, you can employ homemade remedies to gain weight that will not cause any side effects but will help you gain weight in a very healthy way.
1. Mix all the ingredients with milk and blend properly and drink.
2. Consume this twice a day.
1. Soak both the dry fruits overnight in water and eat them the following day. This will help to boost strength and encourage weight gain.
2. Or you can simply divide the soaked fruits equally to consume them twice a day.
1. Mix the ingredients in a glass of warm milk and drink.
1. Blend dates, mango and banana with milk, add 2 tsp honey, and drink regularly.
Weight gain is a challenge, and it takes lots of patience and changes in lifestyle and eating habits to gain desired weight healthily. However, some people choose weight gain medicine to get quick results but need to know its consequences, which will hamper their health. So rather than opting for such treatments, we can simply opt for natural weight gainers and their remedies to gain healthy weight.
1. Are there any side effects of weight gain tablets?
Nausea, an upset stomach, and diarrhoea are examples of the adverse effects of weight gain medications. In addition, the chemicals in weight gain medications could cause adverse reactions in people hypersensitive to herbs and grasses (including asthma symptoms, skin rashes, or anaphylaxis).
2. Why are soy products not suitable for males?
A study of 99 men from Boston fertility clinics found that consuming too much soy may lower sperm quality.
3. How does Shatavari help gain weight?
Shatavari is the queen of herbs that boosts digestion and increases appetite, enabling a higher intake of calories leading to weight gain.
4. What can be a reason for being an underweight male?
There are several reasons for being underweight, like heredity issues, low metabolism, excessive fasting, excessive working out, or certain medical conditions.
5. Does consuming ghee increase fat deposition?
Although ghee is a saturated fat, it does not harm the body like trans fat. It moves out of the body easily without getting deposited in the stubborn area.
TONEOP is a platform dedicated to improving and maintaining your good health through a comprehensive range of goal-oriented diet plans and recipes. It also intends to provide value-added content to our consumers.
Download TONEOP to access our diet plans, recipes & much more.
Android user- https://bit.ly/ToneopAndroid
Apple user- https://apple.co/38ykc9H